Monday 9 February 2015

Intro

Good evening, hope you are having a good time.
I have a wife and 3 kids at home so I am Fucking delighted to be here.

So my 3rd has just been born. Beautiful little girl called Isabelle. She is great. who has kids here? Who has multiple kids?

All kids give you worries and panic but I think you evolve with them. When  my 1st was born and we were bathing her. Me and my wife were knelt by the side of the bath shaking and crying in complete fear of dropping her thinking what the hell do we do with this. With the 2nd, you feel confident to try and bath them on your own. Still Shitting yourself at the thought of breaking them but managing to hold back the tears. But by the time you come to the 3rd you basically chuck them in and wash them like you're cleaning burnt scrambled eggs off a pan with a scourer.........get them out and put them on the draining board To dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment