Wednesday 11 February 2015

text at the game.

I love going to watch live sports.  Football, rugby, cricket is all good. I often find that one of the most entertaining things to do whilst watching sport however, is reading the text messages of the people in front of you. It's Fucking brilliant.  I was at a football game not long ago where a couple had sat in front of us holding hands and showing all the usual social convention signs of affection. It was really nice to see.

About 20 minutes in to the game though, the lad got his phone out to read a message. Turning it away from his missus, it read. "I'm missing you. Lay here in just my socks.".

Brilliant. This is about to get interesting I thought.  He replied saying. "Miss you too. Wish I was lay with you in just my socks rather than here with the wife."
I thought there is only one thing I can do here as an upstanding respectable person..................
So I tapped him on the shoulder and said to him.

You just sent that to someone called MUM.

He shit himself and stumbled for his phone. Bricking it..... Saw he had sent it to the right person and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Everything was fine again...........
Until....
His wife asked why he was so worried about what he sent to his mum?
She took his phone off him and then the fireworks really started.
I have absolutely no idea what the score of the game was. But it was definitely 1-0 to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment